Yup another fashion blog... but its still awesome so enjoy :P

After some long and hard thinking, I finally decided to create a fashion blog displaying my favorite designers.I don't have one set of style, it always changes so I hope you'll enjoy what you see...sounds like a chiché eh? Well, that just depends on how you see it :P I hope you enjoy the site I'll update it as often as I can.

Love, peace, and hair grease,

xoxo Gozii



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crazii for Chantkare!

I went on another spree with some friends of mine and had the pleasure of running into Appolonia while shopping at one of my other favorite stores, Vive9. She was kind enough to give me these gorgeous dresses so I already knew what I had to do! Chantkare STILL continues to dish out FRESH and NEW styles with unique patterns such as this Delight Stripe and Gypsy Doo Dah dress. As most of you may know, the 70's is back in action! Tis' the season for ethnic prints, and stripes. I admire the trend of  earthly tones this season. It's not only a personal preference of mine but also I think earthly tones looks good against any skin complexion. Did I mention its oh so chic?



Look 1 Chantkare Delight Stripes Dress w/ Kusum Hair Accessory

As soon as I slipped this Chantkare Delight Stripe Dress on, I thought of a Moroccan vacation or taking a safari ride. I love the threaded textures in the fabric and the overall shape of the dress. The earthly tones in the fabric adds warmth and comfort to your overall look. The rich colors in this dress pops. You may not even need to deck your look out in accessories! I added this adorable Kusuam Hair Accessory in Soft White also by Chantkare to add a bit of light to the face. The details of these petals definitely tops off this ethnic look. All that's left for you to do is pin up your locks,  whip out your favorite summer hand bag and some tights and your ready for the season!

Look 1
DRESS: Chantkare Delight Stripe Dress
HAIR PIECE: Chantkare Kusum Hair accessory [Soft White]
HAIR: Vive9 Wang [Bean]
LIPSTICK:  Vive 9 Scarlet
HANDBAG: Tokid Elephant Bag
TIGHTS: Milk Motion Cut out Leggings [Red]



Look 2 Chantkare Gypsy Doo Dah Dress
 As I've stated in the post earlier ethnic prints are so in season right now and it gets no better than this Gypsy Doo Dah Dress by Chantkare. Whether you plan to style up for a date or a spree with the girls, this dress can definitely go both ways. Notice the modest draping over the bust area and skirt. You'll love how this dress flows loosely against your body. It's all about looking natural, and effortless. A simple bracelet, a braid or two and you'll be resort ready in no time!
Look 2
DRESS: Chantkare Gypsy Doo Dah
BRACELET: Armidi Tiger Bangle [Fire]
HAIR: Lelutka Nicole [Burnt]
BUTTERFLIES: LC Butterflies Set

No comments:

Post a Comment