Yup another fashion blog... but its still awesome so enjoy :P

After some long and hard thinking, I finally decided to create a fashion blog displaying my favorite designers.I don't have one set of style, it always changes so I hope you'll enjoy what you see...sounds like a chiché eh? Well, that just depends on how you see it :P I hope you enjoy the site I'll update it as often as I can.

Love, peace, and hair grease,

xoxo Gozii



Monday, January 2, 2012

Rockin the NEW YEAR!

So 2012 is Finally here and the world is still standing so all is well. After getting home I logged on out of boredom and began the common ritual of styling. I call this look Rocker Chic. 
Rockin' The New Year

 When I first started putting things together I had no idea of what style I was going for but some how I ended up with this look. I guess some can say I was feeling a little Amber Rose-ish in the hair department with this Hair Base from 99 Elephants. I decided to go with the fade since it's something you don't see often. I added a spiked Riciellie Leather jacket and belt. I wanted a burst of color and pattern so I added this Garden Mini Skirt by  W&Y. To taper the lower half of this look I threw on some Torn Opaque Stockings by Sheer, and these booties by Kalnins which were actually the first pair of boots I purchased when I came to the grid. Overall, this look says Sexy, Fierce, Edgy, and Daring because it takes balls to walk around with a shaved head. There were a few times people asked me to rebake my textures lol.


Hair: 99 Elephants Brown Bases
Makeup: HOF: Wing Lashes; Vive9: Loud Pack Fuchsia Lipstick
Nails: Candy Nails
Tattoo: Star Tattoo (Marketplace Freebie!)
Top: Milk Motion Flounce Shirt
Jacket & Belt: Ricielli
Skirt: W&Y Garden Mini Skirt
Stockings: Sheer Torn Opaque
Boots: Kalnins Cowboy booties
Guitar: Les Paul Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment